Friday, June 15, 2018

[1330 WEBY] Freedom Friday 6-15-18 | Mike Zullo talks Birth Certificate investigation NEW DEVELOPMENTS ...


Subscribe for automatic email notification of posted shows (use form post on left sidebar)

Podcast: Download

Mike Zullo reveals info about: The Congressional Research Service, The IG Investigation report,  The National Archives - destruction of records by Obama administration, Yahoo News report about the Obama Birth Certificate on the day of the IG DOJ report!  And more ...















SEGMENT DIRECTORY
1:00   - Carl Gallups
22:30 - Mike Shoesmith and Carl Gallups - THE CANADIAN BOYCOTT OF THE USA!
44:35 - Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups


Get Carl Gallup's latest #1 bestseller HERE! Gods and Thrones
Watch Carl and Brandon Big B on Lion of Prophecy TV!

============================================================

2 comments:

  1. Two smart "cops" restoring the dignity of American privilege and heritage. Thanks to you for law abiding, honest, citizens of US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LISTENING TO YOU CARL. I I HAVE READ GODS AND THRONES AND I AM CURRENTLY READING WHEN WHEN THE LION ROARS. I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU TO GET THE TRUTH! THANK YOU FOR BEING OBEDIENT TO GOD AND LEAVING BEING A COP AND BECOMING A PASTOR YOU HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT YOU AND I'M PASSING ON YOUR PODCAST TO SEVERAL FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK PRIVATE MESSENGER AND FACEBOOK.
    Robin C Williams

    ReplyDelete